Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Relationships?

Dating someone in an open relationship can be so fun, but hurtful at the same time. An open relationship means your gf/bf can basically cheat on you and you can cheat on them.

I know sounds hurtful right? Well it is, but sometimes to be with the one you love you must agree to their terms.
Is love worth sharing your gf bf wife or husband with someone else?

Those are questions I wonder the answer to. Recently a lot of people and celebrities are trying open relationships. To me it seems more like a game  than love :(.

What do you think would you agree to an open relationship to be with someone you love ?

No comments:

Post a Comment