Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

I really dont know.

Friends is something we all have and we all want. Friends can be the most important people in your life and also the most aggrivating. They can start the most drama and cause you the most pain. However they can also be the people in your life that are there to help you when you are suffering the most.

Something I dont understand is how you are suppose to decide when you should drop or give up on a friend. If all your other friends have already gave up on them ?

What do you think? Are freinds really worth the drama??

No comments:

Post a Comment