Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hmm.

Song : Havent met you yet by Michael Buble


well hmm. lately i have been in the same mood, lonely and dissatisfied. I really hate where I live :(. I dont get to go to my favorite cafe or stores :(, and I'm lonely because the people i like are not interested in me i guess. Women these days  are only interested in guys that are jerks or dummies that are "bad".


Anyways today i got to go to fayettville :) i went to the dentist saw the beautifulest girl at starbucks today :) she seemed so nice but i had to leave after i got my coffee. School was kinda lame today didnt do anything fun :/


No comments:

Post a Comment