Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A storm has passed....

Well this past weekend what a life I guess you could say. I felt as if i was the reason for someone's pain and hurt and it caused me an abundant of stress but the good thing is It wasn't my fault  from what they said. That makes me feel like the storm is over well one of the storms. There is so many different storms in  my life some happening at this moment and some in the future i know are coming and like Hell they are coming.

Anyway.. lol I am ready for NYC can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment