Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friendship

Friends last forever?
What is friendship?
according to the definition friendship is the state of being a friend.

Well lately it seems that friends or friendship is not that definition. A real friend is someone you can depend on someone who has the same trust for you as you have for them.

Well sometimes it seems its hard for me to tell when someone is a friend and when they are an acquaintance? It is really hard to tell don't you agree? A friend would share their thoughts with you , just as you do with them?

Maybe friendship isn't worth all it says it is?

If you like my blog please check out this blog posts sponsor here is some details
Multi Profit Websites
*******Introducing The World's Quickest & Simplest Point & Click Website Builder, Designed For People Who Want To Make Fast Cash With Their Own Websites. Build A Website In 3 Simple Steps!****** click the link that says *click here*
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment