Message from me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I know it isn't much but I am trying my best. I am interested in clothes, phones, marine life, traveling and i love to talk and go to the beach. I also love winter weather :)

Thanks for visiting :)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Jealousy..Personality

Dear blog,

Sometimes it seems like life itself is all a game or a story. Sometimes the things or better said the people you want are always taken before your eyes. I hate this feeling. Jealousy for me is something that is worse than hate or pain. I hate it. Of course that happen to me today and recently all this year. Someone keeps on getting what or who I want. And it really hurts, but i guess I will have to just deal. Something i find hard :/.

Sometimes it feels as if your personality is never one personality. Its like you have mixed feelings and attitudes. Is that crazy?

Also whats up with all this end of the world stuff? Why is everyone so concerned. It is so depressing :/

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment